We often have great opportunities to join our team! You can meet some of our team if you click here.
Please see below current vacancies at Sense College Loughborough;
Sense College Loughborough are looking for a passionate and dedicated Education Service Receptionist to ensure the learners, staff and visitors are greeted and provided with all the information they need.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving visitors in a highly professional and friendly manner.
- Maintaining a clean, professional and welcoming reception area.
- Maintaining the booking systems for taxis, meeting rooms and motor vehicles.
- Ensuring all staff, students and visitors are signed in and out of the building.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Respect for confidentiality, discretion and sensitivity
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Closing date: Monday 4 January 2021
Salary: £17,316 pro rata
Hours: 14.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
For more information, and to apply for the role, please click on the job description link below
Jobs across Sense
All Sense jobs are advertised on the Sense website. The link below will take you directly to the page you require.